CLASSROOM TEACHER RESOURCES
- Download Supporting and Responding to Behavior: Evidence-Based Classroom Strategies for Teachers
- Equity and PBIS
- ESI Administrative To Do document by KSDE
- ESI All Staff Training 2016 Video by Greenbush
- ESI All Staff PPT 2016 by Greenbush
- ESI Documentation of a Known Medical Condition
- ESI Documentation Form
- Standards for the Use of Emergency Safety Intervention (ESI)
- Changes in Emergency Safety Intervention (ESI) Law 2016
- ESI Requirements PPT 2016
- ESI Staff Flyer 2016
- A Family Guide to the Use of Emergency Safety Interventions (Seclusion and Restraint) in Kansas. This document may be used by schools to inform families of their rights under Emergency Safety Interventions law.
- TASN ESI Resources Page
ESI 2015 and older
- ESI State Regs
- U.S. Department of Education Restraint and Seclusion: Resource Document, 04/10/2013 - PDF
- K.A.R. 91-42-1 and 91-42-2, As passed by the Kansas State Board of Education
- KSDE ESI Bookmarks, 06/23/2013-PDF
- Memo on ESI Traning Requirement of the Regulations,06/19/2013-PDF|
- Emergency Safety Intervention Guidance Document, 12/10/2013-PDF|
- Memorandum Clarifying the ESI Regulations
Cloud Lab for Teachers – The CloudLab -- a project of New Visions for Public Schools -- is dedicated to tooling-up educators and school leaders with free, flexible building blocks for the redesign of teaching and learning, and to incubating and spreading breakthrough tools and practices for the highest needs schools. Our team works in close design and capacity-building relationships with the leadership and staff in over 200 NYC public high-schools, allowing us to bring valuable insights, direct access to schools, and technical skills to bear in the development of solutions that land.
- Google Apps Introduction – We use the Google Apps for Education platform to build all of our tools because it is free and easy to use. These resources will introduce you to using this platform.
- Google Classroom Google Classroom has served as an amazing starting point allowing teachers to easily distribute and collect student assignments. The resources below feature initial set up support for using this app with your students.
- Easily Attach Rubrics Goobric has come to rescue teachers from the dreaded task of using rubrics to assess student work and give in-depth feedback for improvement and revision. This interactive rubric can be forever attached to student assignments minimizing risk of loss and enhancing the revision process.
- Digitize Assignment Differentiation Many classroom teachers spend most of the day chasing after paper from their students. Whether it’s differentiating the distribution and assessment of assignments, or collecting assignments and storing student data, Doctopus has come to serve as a virtual assistant to help you “Revolutionize Your Workflow!”
- Capture and Send Student Feedback Use the docAppender Add-On to create a system which allows you to easily submit a Google Form that attaches submissions to specific student docs based on the student name. This can be helpful if you are giving students feedback while they are presenting or having students give each other feedback.
- Create Student Progress Reports The Autocrat Add-On will allow you to easily create merged documents that will merge items into individual documents based on what has been inserted from a spreadsheet cell. You can imagine having student name and scores get easily merged into individual documents for progress report creation.
- Manage Student Portfolios Longing to create student portfolios but unsure how to manage it? Use siteMaestro to easily manage and support digital portfolios for all of your students.
- Create Formative Assessments Use Google Forms to quickly receive formative student feedback.
PDP Toolbox Overview – an 18 minute video on the basics of the PDP Toolbox (Vimeo)