The ACCHS Choir is dedicated to musical excellence, inspiring others through singing, and creating a sense of community amongst its members.
We accomplish this by:
- Improving our individual and ensemble singing skills.
- Demonstrating musical achievement through enjoyable performances.
- Providing opportunities for self-expression.
- Performing a variety of musical styles and genres.
- Developing respect, character, self-discipline, leadership and confidence.
- Singing alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
- Read and notate music.
- Listen to, analyze, and describe music, movement.
- Understand relationships between music, the other arts and disciplines outside the arts.
- Evaluate music and music performances.
- Understanding music in relation to history and culture.